Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pictures, what pictures?

I'm really bad about documenting my projects which is now a new resolution.

I will add photos of my projects.
I will add photos of my projects.
I will add photos of my projects.

I finally delivered the reversible quilt! Ryan and Heather were thrilled. I also unloaded a big bunch of fresh basil from my garden when I delivered the quilt after church. I don't think they knew it was coming...I was so nervous about giving them the quilt, because like every artist out there, you are your own worse critic. They loved it. Ryan's word were "Floored. I can't believe you made a quilt. YOU MADE US A QUILT." Well, now they will be the envy of every Black Hawks fan in Illinois.

On  another note. I finished plying my first yarn! It's a beautiful orange/green autumn colorway. I love it. It's so soft. 100% Suri Alpaca. Yes. I don't have a picture of it yet. I will add it. I promise.

I will add photos of my projects.
I will add photos of my projects.
I will add photos of my projects.

No comments: