Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quilting Retreat!

Ok...so I am so behind on quilting. I am working diligently on some new quilt tops. And, I am waiting anxiously to try this quilting frame using pipes. My friend Vicki from Accio Fabrics! has it and hasn't really tried it. So, since I have very limited space at home, I thought I'd give is a try. Anything to avoid pinning.

Well, I finished the pieced runner for my friend Mikie, I just need to quilt it now. I have a nice black and white with red accent squares quilt I'm piecing together (basically a nine patch with a big patch). I was going to give it to someone, but now I think it would best go to someone who needs a lot more encouraging.

I also want to the same pattern for my sister who's quilt will be made up of pinks and purple batiks. I'm dying to see how that one goes!

No comments: